Thursday, October 4, 2007

My post This forum was directly related to the Falcons home page. I was really surprised at how many people blogg about the team. Some of it was negative some positive and I was even more surprised that there wasn't more people bashing Michael Vick. I got a lot of information from the blogg. I had to also create an account before I could post my comment, which was a good thing I think because it doesn't just let anyone blogg. It was set up very professional.
My second forum
This forum I searched for under google and this one is not as formal or professional as the first. I did find a lot more people blogging about the Michael Vick situation. On this particular forum, I did not have to create an account, so that maybe why more people were blogging about the Vick situation. It was easier to do than the first.

No comments: